Admissions Process and Downloads
The Admissions Representative will help each prospective family through the application process. To ensure the admission of those students who can be successful in meeting the academic standards of the English speaking international classroom, students are admitted on the basis of school records, seat availability, language assessment and academic testing. A level of proficiency in the English language is expected for all students desiring to receive admittance into ICS.
The International Community School does not discriminate in its admission policy on the basis of ethnic, religious, or racial origin.
December 1, 2016: Applications Begin
Submit through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person the following documents:
1) Completed ICS application form
2) Copy of student passport (or copy of birth certificate, if no passport available)
3) 3 years of school records/transcripts in English or officially translated into English
NOTE: Incomplete applications will NOT be processed
January 31, 2017: Applications Due
January – March 2017
• On Campus Testing (by invitation only)
• Application fee of 5,000 baht due at testing
February – March 2017
• On Campus Interview (by invitation only)
• Final Admission Decisions Announced
NOTE: Late and mid-year applications accepted depending on grade availability and circumstance.
Download Admissions Documents Below
|Admissions Process||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Admissions Application||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Medical History Form||DOWNLOAD PDF|